The 2023 Brandie Awards – Results are in!
You could say the admin time saved having a centralized online brand resource is reward enough, but we disagree. We want to hand out a chunky award and give credit where credit is due. This year, we put our hands together for 15 winners who wowed us by customizing their BrandHub for maximum effect. By consolidating their collection of brand guideline elements online they made them live, dynamic, accessible, traceable and highly organized down to the last sub brand.
So, without further ado, congratulations to the 2023 Brandie Award winners!
National Australia Bank
Best BrandHub – Financial Services & Overall Winner
- Central resource housing all brand-related information, from strategy through to identity, touchpoints, and governance.
- Different permission levels depending on user needs.
- Artwork files, assets and templates, and an extensive library of NAB owned imagery
- User self-service of brand identity guidelines, specifications and governance information
- How-to tutorial videos, and walk-throughs to engage and educate
- Reviews and approvals via Ask the team form
- Full tracking and reporting metrics provide insights on how our brand assets and information are being utilised
- Ability to communicate directly from the platform to users for all brand updates
Best BrandHub – Sport
Australian Grand Prix Corporation
Best BrandHub – Major Events
Best BrandHub – Education
Best BrandHub – Professional Services
Best BrandHub – Gaming
Best BrandHub – Benefits Administration
Best BrandHub – Construction
Best BrandHub – Government
Best BrandHub – Rebrand
Best BrandHub – Healthcare Provider
“Our brand guidelines are how we express ourselves and reflect our dedication to our patients, fellow employees and the broader community. Our brand is about making health care easier, more personal and built specifically for the communities that we—and our patients—call home.” – Luminis Health
Best BrandHub – Brand Creativity
Best BrandHub – Global Hotel Chain
“Our digital assets management system, MHZone, is the multimedia backbone of Minor Hotels, providing seamless access to images, videos and brand resources to 530 properties under 21 brands managed by 14 marketing teams in 7 time zones over 30 countries. That results in a platform that puts hundreds of thousands of assets just a click away for hundreds of employees, as well as agency and media partners. By ensuring that all our team members have easy access to the right resources and brand guidelines, we maintain consistent activations across a global and diverse network of brands.” – Minor Hotels
Best BrandHub Hospitality
Best Brand Hub – Hotels
- Essential Comforts: We provide everything you need with nothing you don’t, including Oaks’ comfort beds and pillows for a heavenly night’s sleep.
- Welcoming Smile: Oaks staff provide genuine, down-to-earth service and recommend authentic experiences with a smile.
- Spread Out: Offering serviced apartment accommodation with full kitchen access, laundries and desk spaces to work and play when you stay with Oaks.
- Home Cooked: Just like home, have your groceries delivered to your door by our grocery partners or ordered in through our home delivery partners” – Oaks Hotels