Connect all your
Our marketing operation management software is designed to help you get to marketing quickly, and easily manage marketing compliance.
Escape the chaos of managing creative projects in spreadsheets, emails and shared drives – and say hello to your new Marketing resource management system of management, creative collaboration, brand compliance and marketing approvals system – all in one place.
Plan and approve campaigns
- Streamline campaigns with briefs, collaboration, and approval workflows.
- Ensure briefs and creatives have brand, budget and legal approval.
- Keep track of individual and team marketing activities and budgets.
Visualize marketing projects
- Visualize projects with Calendar, Kanban and Card views of your projects.
- Assign tasks and keep track of what your team is working on – both individually and as a collective.
- Link from each project to briefs and creative assets.
Collaboration made easy
- Empower team to collaborate in real-time with markups, alerts and audit trails.
- Annotate and make comments directly onto creative assets – including PDF’s, audio and video files.
- Compare version drafts side-by-side to instantly see how changes were made.
- Access every creative version together in one location for better record keeping.
- Associate files, comments, and all drafts to Projects and keep track of exactly what your team is working on.
Automate marketing operations
- Enable teams to self-serve and localize marketing collateral.
- Build ads with locked-down Creative Templates, giving teams freedom to customize without ‘going rogue’.
- Perfect for creating customized stationary, sales collateral, banners, social posts, ads and posters.
- Brand Inbox to capture all marketing requests – and automate repetitive tasks.
- Reduce production time, risk, and give the business what they ask for sooner.
- Digital Asset Management all in one place.
Ensure brand compliance
- Online brand guidelines help marketers and agencies find brand assets quickly.
- Marketing approval platform ensure all creative is brand compliance – with brand checklists and approval workflows.
- Limit asset usage to brand approved files only, with verified talent usage rights.
- See who is accessing different assets, and how they are being used.
- Update assets across multiple platforms to ensure the latest creative is always being used.
Make compliance easy for everyone
- Keep a record of requests, approvals and usage.
- Score creative based on risk profile, and automatically elevate riskier content for approval.
- Disclaimer engines display ‘fine print’ when required.
- Legal checklists and marketing risk assessments are integrated with Briefs ensuring compliance is followed from the beginning.
- Reports and dashboards to track marketing activity, talent usage, adherence to compliance processes, budgets and creative usage. Perfect for analysis and audits.
One platform that connects your marketing apps
- Achieve marketing efficiency and brand compliance across your entire MarTech stack.
- Access DAM assets directly within InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Integrate DAM assets with your website CMS, such as WordPress, Drupal, AEM, Contentful and more.
- Edit Word, PowerPoint and Excel files directly inside your DAM.
- Hundreds of out-of-the-box workflow integrations (Handshakes) available. Configurable API for ad hoc integrations.
Marketing Operations Features
Creative briefs, tasks and intake forms to manage everything you normally manage in a spreadsheet.
Kanban + Calendars
Track Campaigns, Briefs and Tasks by Status, Due Date or Owner. Visualise project schedule in Calendar view .
Assign + Track Tasks
Manage marketing teams and agencies by keeping track on all projects and tasks.
Make sure creative complies with brand and regulatory guidelines before it goes out.
Setup project risk scores generated by criteria such as pricing, new product launch or media spend.
Brand + Legal Approvals
Convenient checklists to ensure creative complies with brand and regulatory guidelines.
Assign approval workflows based on conditional logic – such as new launch, budget spend amount or risk scores.
Manage disclosures centrally. Integrate with Creative Briefs or third party apps via API.
Marketing Ops Reporting
Create custom reports and dashboards about budgets, approvals, asset usage and talent usage rights. Perfect for audits and analysis.
We waited 10 years for our DAM. We thankfully committed to IntelligenceBank. It has been integral in unifying our agency. Our assets, content and brand toolkit have been brought together in one simple to use platform. It has saved us so much time syncing and sharing with one another. Additionally, we appreciate the immediate support from our dedicated “Customer Success Manager” and the Development team.
We have a very complex brand, and needed a flexible solution to be able to visually explain our brand.
Ensuring all creative is on brand, relevant and compliant with both legal and clinical requirements is of utmost importance, and IntelligenceBank DAM is making this process easy for us.
We chose IntelligenceBank BrandHub because not only does their platform serve as a central area for digital content, but it also provides a way for us to communicate in a manner consistent with what each of our three distinct brands represent.
The ability to use one platform for all of these related tasks has helped save a tremendous amount of time and resources. In addition, it has simplified the creative workflow, while providing an easy-to-use system for all of our users.
The tool is simple to understand and update. I also like how it can be customized to your brand (landing pages, colors, menu)
With the expert assistance of the their team, our implementation was smooth and we have been able to integrate IntelligenceBank with external applications to help manage and distribute our assets. They have been highly responsive to our needs and have custom developed several features in a timely manner for us to achieve our business requirements. I strongly recommend IntelligenceBank for your business processes.
That is, make sure the technology can map to your processes, not the other way around. There are many DAMs available, few that offer the level of quality we expected, and only one that meets our demanding needs - IntelligenceBank.
The IntelligenceBank DAM allows us to manage data, control access and permissions for a variety of user groups and ensure version control for other information and documents. It has additional modules we have plugged in such as Web2Print which streamlines our collateral delivery to the frontline. It’s great software.
SMS provided solutions to many of our business challenges, including providing simple and compliant file sharing, a digitized estimate and creative approval process and feedback captured for audit purposes.
We are very excited about our new content review and legal advisory tool as it allows our marketers to meet legal requirements from the early stages of a campaign brief and automatically loops in legal when required.
The campaign brief in SMS gets our team thinking about our customers first, what’s in their best interest and drives clearer messaging across campaigns. Future improvements over the coming months will ensure the brief is as customer-centric as possible and meets the needs of Suncorp and our agencies.
The introduction of SEAL in SMS has improved efficiency, accountability and risk management. It has enabled the way in which our Legal team and Brand & Marketing work together to be transformed for the better.
If you’re a brand leader who manages a complex environment of many teams, processes and brands, I’d certainly suggest considering a single system to centralize, approve, standardize and manage your brand assets.
Having such a powerful system has helped us enable strong inter-functional collaboration and allows me to spend less time on managing requests and more time delivering high quality brand experiences.
Our all-in-one marketing platform has changed the way we work and has improved our marketing efficiency in implementing our overall marketing strategy while achieving consistent brand experience for our business.
Our IntelligenceBank DAM provides a centralized and streamlined repository for our digital assets, brand guidelines and project requests. The ability to use one platform for all of these related tasks has helped save a tremendous amount of time and resources. In addition, it has simplified the creative workflow, while providing an easy-to-use system for all of our users.
The integration of IntelligenceBank DAM with Convert (our CMS) has ensured that the one source of truth (our DAM) can be seamlessly accessed from the Convert environment. This ensures we do not have low quality images or unlicensed assets on our site. Also, the ability to web optimize high resolution assets on the fly has saved time, money and storage. IntelligenceBank is powerful in its simplicity
See why great brands love IntelligenceBank and experience what
we can do for you.
See what other products and services we can help you and your business with.
Digital Asset Management
to keep everyone on brand
Online dynamic guidelines to keep everyone on brand
to power content marketing
Manage briefs, creative approvals and compliance with instant audit trails