Due to exceptional growth, we are seeking a Key Account Director to join our team. The Key Account Director (Government) is responsible for managing a small portfolio of government clients to ensure renewal, growth and engagement - the single point of contact for these accounts for everything they need to be successful with IntelligenceBank.
This is a key role in our Account Management team and reports to the VP, Customer Success.
Who we are
IntelligenceBank are an Australian software success story. Headquartered in Southbank, we’ve been solving problems for clients since 2009. We’re now used by more than 400 companies in 55 countries around the world. Companies like ANZ, Jetstar, NAB, Bupa, Medibank, Australian Super and Red Cross Lifeblood use us every day.
What you’ll be doing
- Your customers will be Government departments throughout Australia, including secure cloud environments hosting critical digital assets
- You think like a CEO – your account portfolio is your “business” to own, grow and make profitable
- Engage with the Project Delivery team for the continual pipeline of new projects your clients engage us for
- Manage accounts in accordance with contract terms and commercial agreements
- Conduct Monthly & Quarterly Business Review meetings with all customers
- Creating plans for your accounts to map strategic growth and expansion - drive a pipeline of revenue to achieve targets
- You don’t like break-ups, so making sure your customers stick with us is personal for you – retention is key
- You get excited to take new features to your customers and show them how even more amazing you can make their world
- Data is your friend and you seek out insights and analytics on how your customers are engaging so you can help them do it better
What you bring to the table
- You understand how government departments work, and how to leverage relationships to drive deep and wide engagement
- You have experience in or understand the principles of Agile Project Delivery
- You love technology, and working in a fast-paced software company that leads the industry
- You’ve spent at least 10-15 years in a Senior Account Management or Client Services role
- You can sell – and can demonstrate this with met or exceeded targets
- Clients love working with you – your references will speak to your expertise
- A meeting full of C-Level stakeholders doesn’t phase you
- You challenge the status quo – there is always a better way
- You’re a chameleon and effortlessly change your style to suit each stakeholder
- You’re self-managed (micro management lovers need not apply), highly organized, and detail driven
- You can write a well worded email, know how to use spell check and can speak in “human terms” – we don’t do tech speak unless we absolutely have to.
Other things it would be helpful to be good at:
- You’ve used Salesforce before and know your way around it (and not afraid to use it!)
- Experience with ZenDesk ticketing system to keep an eye on what your clients need help with
- Mastery of Project Management and experience using PM tools
What we stand for
We believe our people are our most important asset and cultural fit is a very important part of the hiring process. The following are the personal aspects we look for in each candidate.
- Be a team player, and work well with others – we always have each other’s back
- Respect colleagues and clients – treat others how you want to be treated
- Contribute new ideas to benefit the overall business – there are no silly ideas
- Have positive attitude and “go the extra mile”
- Always deliver on our promises to customers and each other. Always.
- Punctual and reliable
- Always behave with integrity.
- Work hard but have fun and a laugh along the way.
If this role sounds like you and you think you’re ready to join our award winning team, then apply now.