IntelligenceBank is a global high-growth SaaS platform, transforming how marketing departments create, manage, approve and distribute creative content. We are excited to announce a new role within our Customer Success team in APAC that will be instrumental in supporting the continued growth of our customer portfolio.
Reporting to the Customer Success Director, this role is perfect for a up and coming Customer Support/Success professional looking to take the next step in their career in SaaS software solutions.
Who we are
IntelligenceBank are an Australian software success story. Headquartered in Southbank (just a 3 minute walk from Flinders St station when we're in the office!), we’ve been solving problems for clients since 2009. We’re now used by more than 400 companies in 55 countries around the world. Companies like ANZ Bank, Jetstar, NAB, Bupa, Medibank, T2 and Australian Red Cross Blood Service use us every day.
We win awards for our Customer Success – we were recently voted #1 out of 129 DAM vendors as “easiest to do business with” on G2 Crowd. That’s how awesome our Customer Success Team are. We don’t do mediocre at IntelligenceBank, we have the best DAM product in the world and we are #IBproud about it.
What you’ll be doing
- You'll be helping out customers throughout Australia (with a few in SE Asia and Europe), working to solve their queries and get them on their way again via ZenDesk tickets
- You are solutions orientated – we always strive to get to Yes! for our clients
- Assisting the Customer Success team with change requests, troubleshooting and technical queries for client platforms
- Assist in preparing account reporting and presentations for clients
- Liaising with our Technical Services team to manage requirements such as Single Sign-On, Custom URL, Data Migration, Integrations and API’s
- Liaising with our DevOps and QA team to solve queries, bugs and issues for clients
- Be proactive in picking up the phone to help clients instead of ping-pong email trails
- We don’t like break-ups at IB, so making sure customers are happy and stick with us is personal for you
- You love working in a team and collaborating with teammates to solve problems for customers
What you bring to the table
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar B2B Helpdesk role
- A completed Degree in an IT, Business or Commerce-related discipline
- Proficiency in using ZenDesk for ticket management, SLA's and reporting
- Basic to mid-level proficiency in HTML programming
- A passion for helping people solve problems
- A genuine desire to learn and grow your skills in a broad range of IT services and customer support
- You challenge the status quo – there is always a better way
- Near enough is not good enough – either it’s great work or it’s not done
- We're working from home for the foreseeable future so you're self-managed (micro-management lovers need not apply), highly organized, and detail-driven
You can write a well-worded email, know how to use spell check and can speak in “human terms” – we don’t do tech speak unless we absolutely have to.
Other Desirable skills and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and/or Photoshop
What we stand for
We believe our people are our most important asset and cultural fit is a very important part of the hiring process. The following are the personal aspects we look for in each candidate.
- Be a team player, and work well with others
- Respect colleagues and clients
- Contribute new ideas to benefit the overall business
- Have a positive attitude and “go the extra mile”
- Always deliver on our promises to customers and each other. Always.
- Punctual and reliable
- Always behave with integrity.
- Work hard but have fun and a laugh along the way.
If this role sounds like you and you think you’re ready to join our award-winning team, then apply now. We can't wait for you to arrive!