- All Products
- Features & Pricing
Based in Melbourne, Australia
IntelligenceBank is the leading marketing operations platform, helping blue chip clients and government departments streamline content management and ensure it is legally compliant.
Our high-growth, and fast-paced environment is big on culture, learning and ensuring we provide the best outcomes for our clients around the world.
The Full Stack Developer role at IntelligenceBank involves working closely with the testers, UX and product to deliver leading edge products using the best technologies and methods.
As the successful candidate you will have experience in two or more of PHP, ES6, Elixir, React or other functional languages, are a quick learner and a team performer.
• Show your skills and become a valued member within the development team to build responsive, user-friendly web applications for a major SaaS provider.
• Ideally 2+ years writing high quality production code.
• Develop and maintain technical documentation.
Specific Technical Skills Required
• Some experience with backend development in PHP or Erlang/Elixir.
• Understanding of, or experience with two or more of the following: Mocha, Immutable JS, ES6+, Material UI, Webpack, Websocket.
• Web security understanding, e.g. XSS, CSRF, session theft.
• Ideally experience with developing large scale web applications.
• Familiarity with Git source control and CI/CD
• Understand configuration, performance issues and security issues related to web applications.
Additional desirable skills
• If you know Erlang or Elixir and Phoenix you just levitated above the rest.
• Unit Testing and TDD
• Experienced with Linux shell scripting.
• Amazon AWS knowledge.
• Continuous Integration servers.
• Desire to be technically innovative.
• Be a team player, work well with others.
• Great attention to detail – getting it right.
• Take responsibility for setting and achieving goals.
• Respect colleagues and clients.
• Contribute new ideas to benefit the overall business.
• Possess a positive attitude and "go the extra mile".
• Constantly look for ways to promote the business.
• Timely attendance to all meetings, and timely reporting (when required)
IntelligenceBank is the leading marketing operations software, helping content marketers seamlessly manage digital assets, creative content approvals and compliance, and creative project management.
Through integrating Digital Asset Management (DAM), BrandHub, workflows and approvals with calendars and kanban, IntelligenceBank gives you a way to easily manage marketing and creative projects from end to end, within the one system.
Our beautifully designed software is used by over 400 brands globally. We offer 24/7 support and have offices in Australia, the US and Canada.
IntelligenceBank is the leading Digital Asset Management and Marketing Operations Software on G2 Crowd and Capterra. Our clients love the simple set up, ease of use, deep functionality, flexible integrations and 24/7 support.