IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd (IntelligenceBank) provides the IntelligenceBank® Service. Upon purchasing Access to the Service, the Customer and the Company you represent agrees to be bound by these Terms. Please read these Terms of Service as they form a contract between You, the Customer and IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd. By using the IntelligenceBank Service, You agree to be bound by these terms. If You are using the Services on behalf of a company or organization, You are agreeing to these terms on behalf of that organization and warrant You have the authority to do so. If You do not agree to be bound by these terms, You must not use the Service. If You have any questions about these terms, please contact and our legal team will assist You.
- "Access” means licenses purchased for Access to the Service.
- "Access Fees” are fees paid to receive a license to the Service for the specified Agreement Term.
- "Access Downgrade” is the process of removing authorized users, modules and/or features to the Service.
- “Access Period” is the time period paid for use of the Service by You and/or Your authorized users.
- “Access Upgrade” is the process of adding more authorized users, modules and/or features to the service.
- “Account” means information, levels of access and billing information accessible in the Admin Billing Panel.
- “Admin Billing Panel” is the interface whereby Customers can manage their account, upgrade or downgrade the Service.
- “Agreement” means this agreement for the provision of the IntelligenceBank Service, on-line data storage, access and management services to You, the Customer.
- "Agreement Term” is the time period for which access licenses have been purchased as set out on the Sign Up Form/ Access Order.
- “Authorized User” means a user which has been granted access to Your Service through a paid license.
- “Commencement Date” means the date Services were purchased.
- “Confidential Information” means the confidential information of a party, which relates to the subject matter of this Agreement and includes: Confidential information relating to the Customer; Information relating to the personnel, policies or business strategies of IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd; Information relating to the terms of this Agreement.
- “Customer” means You and/or the organization who purchases authorized user licenses to Access the IntelligenceBank Service.
- “Customer Data” means data owned or supplied by the Customer to which IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd is provided access pursuant to this Agreement or data which may otherwise be generated, compiled, arranged or developed on IntelligenceBank by either Party pursuant to this Agreement.
- “Force Majeure” means a circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Parties, which results in a Party being unable to observe or perform on time an obligation under this Agreement. Such circumstances shall include but shall not be limited to: acts of God, lightning strikes, earthquakes, floods, storms, explosions, fires and any natural disaster; and acts of war, acts of public enemies, terrorism, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, cyber hacking denial of service, sabotage and revolution.
- “GST” means: the same as in the GST Law; any other goods and services tax, or any tax applying to this transaction in a similar way; and any additional tax, penalty tax, fine, interest or other charge under a law of such a tax.
- “GST Law” means the same as “GST Law” in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Act) Act 1999 (Cth).
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, trademark, design, patent, semiconductor or circuit layout rights.
- “IntelligenceBank” means IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd’s software, hosting, modules, features and content management system, to be accessed by the Customer in accordance with this Agreement.
- “IntelligenceBank Service” means a dedicated web platform the Customer licenses to share and manage information with registered users.
- “Main Administrator” means the Authorized Users who have control over configuring the Service and adding other Authorized Users for the Customer.
- “Party” means either IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd or the Customer as the context dictates.
- “Service/s” means the software platform and on-line data information services to be provided by IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd pursuant to this Agreement.
- “Service Specifications” means the specifications for the IntelligenceBank Service set out in this Agreement.
You will only use IntelligenceBank in accordance with these terms:
- Not use IntelligenceBank directly or indirectly for any activity or transmit any information or material unlawfully, or which is obscene, illegal, indecent, uses offensive language, defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens, menaces, offends any person, or which prevents any other user from using or enjoying IntelligenceBank.
- Not attempt to gain unauthorised access to IntelligenceBank or use another person’s name, registration account, token or password. You are responsible for all activities that take place within Your Account. IntelligenceBank is not liable for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of Your accounts.
- Not tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to IntelligenceBank.
- Not knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or from IntelligenceBank.
- Not remove, disable or modify any security, antivirus or other Software on IntelligenceBank.
- Keep all passwords, account names, tokens or log in identifications required to access IntelligenceBank secure and confidential and not reveal these to any other person.
- Not upload to IntelligenceBank any material, or use IntelligenceBank in any way, not expressly contemplated by this Agreement.
- Not violate any state, local, national or international law in connection with the use of IntelligenceBank.
- Not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers connected to IntelligenceBank; and solely responsible for Your use of the Service, and except as otherwise agreed in writing by the parties, for maintaining backup copies of the Customer Data. You acknowledge and agree that the Service is strictly a tool to be used in conjunction with good and reasonable business judgment by competent personnel.
To obtain access to the Services, You must first register and purchase a license(s) to the Services. Your access to the Services will be defined by the Modules and Features You purchase. When purchasing, You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself as requested by the Sign Up form (Access Order). Your Account information can be viewed in the Admin Billing Panel within the Services.
- IntelligenceBank shall ensure the Services will at all times, and for all purposes relevant to this Agreement materially comply with the Service Specifications You have purchased, which can be reviewed and or updated in Your Admin Billing Panel within the Service.
- IntelligenceBank may substitute any component of the Service prior to or during the Term without consultation with the You if, in the opinion of IntelligenceBank, such substitution will not cause a material degradation of the Services or otherwise result in a failure to comply with the Service Specifications.
- IntelligenceBank will provision the Service software with mission critical, fully managed by IntelligenceBank, at premium data centers and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Servers are protected with an external Firewall.
- Customer Data is regularly backed up on-site on IntelligenceBank’s secure servers. In addition, Customer Data and the IntelligenceBank Service is backed up daily to remote, off-site secure servers.
- The terms of service may be updated from time to time. IntelligenceBank will notify you of any changes as they occur.
Notwithstanding anything else in this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that:
- IntelligenceBank may be temporarily unavailable for maintenance, upgrade and support purposes. IntelligenceBank will notify Main Administrators of the Service at least 24 hours prior to a scheduled maintenance;
- IntelligenceBank is not responsible for the suspension of or interruption to IntelligenceBank or any part of IntelligenceBank, due to technical or internet access circumstances beyond its immediate control;
- IntelligenceBank may upgrade, remove or change IntelligenceBank or any part of IntelligenceBank at any time to improve functionality and usability of the service. Basic functionality of modules and features You have purchased will be maintained, however, we reserve the right to change or stop the service at any time.
Once You purchase Access to the Service, You will be sent a welcome email with the provision to set up a password. At this time, you can provide access to other Authorized Users of your choice. The Service is licensed for the term purchased, not sold. The license to the Service ends when Your Agreement Term ends. If You elect not to renew, we will disable Your Access to the Service.
IntelligenceBank acknowledges that the Customer Data remains the property of the Customer. IntelligenceBank shall ensure the Customer Data are to the extent practicable signified as the property of the Customer and remain free of any lien, charge or other encumbrance of a third party. IntelligenceBank owns all intellectual property rights in and to the Service, the Software, and the Platform, including, but not limited to the look and feel, structure, organization, design, algorithms, templates, data models, logic flow, text, graphics, logos and screen displays associated therewith. IntelligenceBank shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable and perpetual license to use or incorporate into the Service any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, custom developments, feedback or other information provided by You or any Authorized User relating to the Service.
By creating a paid or trial account with IntelligenceBank, you understand we may send you communications regarding the Services, including updates, newsletters, promotional information, and notices of Service violations. At any time, you can choose to opt out of these communications.
IntelligenceBank will take proactive security measures designed to protect Your Customer Data. These measures include the use of reasonable physical, administrative and technical security techniques and systems designed to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to conduct regular backups (on-site and off-site) of both Customer Data and the IntelligenceBank operating system.
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. IntelligenceBank does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information transmitted to IntelligenceBank from the Customer over the Internet, or within its Service. Once IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd receives Customer Data, IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd shall take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such Customer Data.
While extensive redundancy and back-up systems have been put in place, under no circumstances will IntelligenceBank be held liable for any loss of Customer Data. To the extent that data is being transmitted over the Internet hereunder, You acknowledge that IntelligenceBank has no control over the functioning of the Internet, and IntelligenceBank makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the performance of the Internet.
If the Customer Data is lost, destroyed or altered whilst stored on IntelligenceBank without fault on the part of the Customer, IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd shall take all reasonable measures to immediately restore the Customer Data within 24 hours. IntelligenceBank will not be held responsible for loss of data within the Service.
You understand that for extra security, you may encrypt files prior to uploading into the IntelligenceBank Service. In addition, IntelligenceBank offers for an additional fee, advanced file and database encryption capabilities if this is a requirement.
All fees and Payment Terms associated with Your Access to the Service are published in Your Admin Billing Panel for Customers who purchase via credit card, or on your Access Order for Customers who purchase directly via invoice, and are due in full upon commencement of Your Agreement Term. The fees exclude all taxes and other charges such as currency exchange rates and it is Your responsibility to pay these additional fees. We may bill in advance, at the time of purchase, after purchase or on a recurring basis for on-going plans selected. Interest on all overdue amounts shall be payable at the rate of 10% per annum calculated on the reducing balance from the due date for payment to the date of payment. If We are unable to recover costs related to Your Account, You will be responsible for all costs incurred in the collection of outstanding payments including all legal costs and all debt collection agency fees.
For Customers paying with a credit card, You must be authorized to use the payment method that you enter when you create a billing account; and you authorize us to charge you for the Service using your payment method and for any paid feature of the Service that you choose to sign up for while this Agreement is in force. You must keep all information in your billing Account current and you can access and change your account information in the Admin Billing Panel within the Service.
With a Free Trial Account, if You fail to pay the Access Fees prior to the end of your trial, your Access and your Customer Data will be permanently deleted. With a Paid Account, if You fail to pay the Access Fees we may suspend or terminate access to and use of the Service by You and Authorized Users. In either event if payment is not received on due date, your Access will be terminated immediately and without notice to you.
If this Agreement is terminated or cancelled by You or us for any reason whatsoever or you breach this Agreement entitling us to cancel this Agreement Customer Data will be maintained for 30 days and you can elect to renew your Access Term to retrieve it or request IntelligenceBank to retrieve and deliver the Customer Data to You for a specified fee to be determined depending on the amount of data stored within the Service and associated delivery charges. Otherwise your data will be deleted and will not be recoverable thereafter.
Either You or IntelligenceBank may elect to terminate Your Access to the Service as from the end of Your Agreement Term by providing thirty (30) days written notice prior to the expiry of the Agreement Term. Unless you terminate your Access, Your Access to the Service and related Access Fees will renew automatically for a period equivalent to the expiring Agreement Term.
If you elect to terminate your Access during the Agreement Term, no refunds or credits will be provided. After the termination or cancellation of Your Access to the Service for whatever reason, we reserve the right to delete all Customer Data. In this regard if this Agreement is terminated or cancelled by You or us for any reason whatsoever or You breach this Agreement entitling us to cancel this Agreement you, Customer Data will be maintained for up to 30 days, and can be provided to you on a disk or hard drive for a fee to be determined depending on the amount of data stored within the Service and associated delivery charges.
Access Fees shall be paid in full for the Agreement Term and shall not be pro-rated should this Agreement be cancelled or terminated during the Agreement Term for any reason whatsoever.
The Service may contain features, functionality and information that are provided through or by third-party content, software, web sites, and/or systems (“Third-Party Materials”). Your use and access of these features and functionality are subject to the terms published or otherwise made available by the third-party providers of Third-Party Materials, and accessible by the Customer. IntelligenceBank has no responsibility for any Third-Party Materials, and You irrevocably waive any claim against IntelligenceBank with respect to such Third-Party Materials.
At any time during the Agreement Term, the Customer may download their data through the Service’s interface, and You can request a copy of your data on hard drive or disc in the format as uploaded in the IntelligenceBank Service for a fee to be determined depending on the amount of data stored within the Service and associated delivery charges.
Provided You are not in default under these Terms of Service Agreement, IntelligenceBank shall ensure that You have the ability to obtain access (via the use of a password) at all times to the Customer Data whilst in the possession or under the control of IntelligenceBank.
IntelligenceBank will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure unauthorised third parties do not gain on-line or physical access to Customer Data without the prior consent in writing of the Customer. This includes the use of encrypted passwords, administered by the Customer.
Both parties must ensure that no viruses or similar programming effects are coded or introduced into IntelligenceBank as a direct result of the provision of the Services or as the direct result of an act or omission of either party’s personnel. IntelligenceBank Pty Ltd will ensure that reasonable anti-virus software is operating in all relevant respects at all relevant times.
IntelligenceBank agrees that in the event of viruses found to have been introduced into IntelligenceBank, it will use all reasonable endeavours to assist You in minimising the effects of the virus and, if the virus causes a loss of operational efficiency or loss of data, in assisting You to mitigate the effect of the virus and to restore any such losses.
You will be responsible for providing your own facilities (including hardware, device, web browser, software, modem and telecommunications facilities) necessary for accessing IntelligenceBank. IntelligenceBank is optimized for IE11+, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
A Party shall not, without the prior written approval of the other Party, disclose the other Party’s Confidential Information, including the terms of this Agreement, unless required by law or the rules of any relevant securities exchange. Each Party shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees and agents, and any sub-contractors engaged for the purposes of this Agreement, do not make public or disclose the other Party’s Confidential Information. Notwithstanding any other provision of this clause, the Customer may disclose the Terms of Service (other than Confidential Information of a technical nature) to its related companies, solicitors, auditors, insurers and accountants. During the trial period, a IntelligenceBank help desk user will automatically be added to your account, in case you require technical support during the trial. Once You become a paying Customer, the helpdesk user will automatically become a "suspended user", unable to access your account and will not affect the number of user licenses for which you have paid. If you ever require technical support, you can make this user "active" so IntelligenceBank helpdesk staff can assist in troubleshooting. This clause shall survive the termination of the Agreement Term.
Both parties will indemnify, defend and hold each other and its officers, directors, owners, employees, and affiliates harmless from and against all liability, damages, injuries, losses, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to Your use of the Service, including but not limited to liability, damages, injuries, losses, costs and expenses arising from any claims relating to: (a) breach of any representations, warranties, or covenants in this Agreement, (b) compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and (c) the Customer Data.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will IntelligenceBank, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages, however caused.
The limit of IntelligenceBank’s liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability in tort, or by statute or otherwise) to You or to any third party concerning performance or non performance by IntelligenceBank, or in any manner related to this Agreement or the Service, for any and all claims shall not exceed three months of the Access Fees or any other Fees paid by You to IntelligenceBank with respect to the Service at issue (excluding any fees or charges relating to approved expenses incurred by IntelligenceBank on your behalf) during the six (6) months prior to the date that the relevant cause of action accrued.
In no event shall either party be liable for special, consequential, incidental, indirect or punitive loss, damage or expenses whether arising in contract or tort (including but not limited to lost profits, loss of data, or the cost of recreating lost data), even if it has been advised of their possible existence.
IntelligenceBank provides the Service “as is” “with all faults” and “as available”. I IntelligenceBank makes no warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of harmful components, that the Customer Data will be secure or not otherwise be lost or damaged.
Neither Party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations pursuant to this Agreement if such delay is due to Force Majeure.
If a delay or failure of a Party to perform its obligations is caused or anticipated due to Force Majeure, the performance of that Party’s obligations will be suspended.
The benefit of this Agreement shall not be assigned by the Customer without IntelligenceBank’s written consent which is not to be unreasonably withheld provided however that IntelligenceBank shall be entitled to impose reasonable conditions as a pre-requisite to such assignment.