At IntelligenceBank Digital Asset Management, we support bright women who are interested in a career in marketing. If you are a high-achieving student studying marketing, commerce, economics, or any IT related field, you may be eligible for this scholarship. The applicants are required to write a 1,000 word essay (in English) on the topic “What are the biggest technology challenges facing Fortune 500 marketing teams?” The quality of the essays will be evaluated on the authors’ use of data and trends, their imagination, and the clarity and persuasiveness of their thoughts and ideas.
The winner will be awarded USD $500 transferred to a PayPal account of their choice.
How to Apply:
Please email email@example.com with the following title: IntelligenceBank’s 2018 Scholarship Submission <insert your submission title>. Please see application instructions below for further submission guidelines.
- Must submit a 1,000-word essay written in English on the following topic: “What are the biggest technology challenges facing Fortune 500 marketing teams?”
- Must be studying in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Commerce, Economics, or any IT related field.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. - Must currently be enrolled as a college/university student within the United States of America.
- The scholarship is open to Citizens of the United States, permanent resident holders, or holders of a valid student Visa, currently residing within a US state.
- The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
- Essays will only be considered when submitted with a copy of acceptance from your current college/university or your current/upcoming class schedule.
- Students must be willing to have their photo taken and published on the IntelligenceBank website and our social media platforms.
31st of December 2018