IntelligenceBank can be used as a secure, customer extranet to efficiently communicate and share information and electronic documents with customers, members and/or franchisees. For businesses that require a customer delivery platform to deliver time-sensitive data for instant decisions, using IntelligenceBank as a customer portal helps businesses save time, money and engages their customer base.
IntelligenceBank customer extranets can be configured to feature any of the following tools and features below:
- Online Document Management with version control, PDF reader, annotations (private and shared), review dates, comments, watermarking and workflow.
- Digital Asset Management with image rights management, download images in different formats and sizes, watermarking and download approval distribution.
- Custom Branding for the platform, email alerts and iPad icons. You can also create custom pages anywhere within the platform to introduce concepts and information.
- Advanced Search Engine that searches title, description and contents of files. The search engine accepts Boolean search queries, and you can narrow search by date ranges, file types and keywords.
- Media Feed Dashboard to display key company articles and industry news.
- Charts to display key metrics, campaign reporting, sales data, and other important data points. Data can be displayed in over 10 chart types, and data can be automated through an API, uploaded from excel/csv or inputted directly.
- Profile Databases enable you to create custom online databases – so you can manage anything you document in a spreadsheet – online. This tool is typically used to manage competitive intelligence, key accounts, project summaries or even product information. Each profile can link to a document or other information item.
- Online Forum to share articles with comments, and turn posts into HTML emails that can be sent from the platform to your users.
- Global Taxonomy Filters to structure all of your online documents, social knowledge and information according to your business structure, brands and/or product types.
- Usage Reporting by user, by file or overall, to give you an instant ROI on your data and on the platform.
- Other Tools include email alerts, granular permissions, integration with active directory and admin access to add users and set other features.