IntelligenceBank GRC Webinar - How MAXEX Manages SOC 1 & 2 Compliance
When: Thursday 23 March, 1 pm EDT, 10 am PDT, 12 pm CDT
Register: Sign up to Attend the GRC Webinar Here
We'd like to invite you to join us for a 30 minute webinar, to learn how MAXEX moved from spreadsheets and email, into a system to manage SOC 1 & 2 compliance.
Service Organization Control (SOC) audits play a key part in business reporting. Understanding how they work and improving the process reporting these controls plays an integral part in any company’s security compliance.
This webinar provides a practical guide on how businesses can reduce time dealing with SOC compliance, create a central hub for reporting and collecting SOC information and develop processes for internal and external auditing purposes. Sign up for the webinar here.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What SOC 1 & 2 audits are and their importance to business
- Ways to ensure critical audit information is not lost in spreadsheets or e-mail
- How SOC information can be recorded and used on a software platform
- Ways to streamline the time it takes to perform SOC reporting
- How to customize SOC management process to your individual business.
You can register for the webinar by clicking here. Alternatively, you can learn how IntelligenceBank GRC helped MAXEX by downloading the Case Study.