How IntelligenceBank Helps Baptist Health Streamline Brand Management
Founded in 1924, Baptist Health has been bringing advanced medical technology, modern facilities, and many of the region’s most prominent physicians and medical professionals to communities for nearly a century.
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the Baptist Health family of hospitals, care centers, physician offices and health facilities has experienced tremendous growth in recent years. Counting all nine hospitals, they have more than 2700 licensed beds and 3000 physicians.
Serving a large number of people across different locations gave rise to the need for Baptist Health to turn to IntelligenceBank DAM to streamline their marketing processes. You can learn how IntelligenceBank DAM helps Baptist Health by reading the Case Study.
Baptist Health wanted an online platform that could:
- Showcase brand guidelines to employees and designers.
- Manage the creative briefing process, media placements, and collateral requests in one place.
- Share best practices to inspire better creative output.
- Control quality of images published on the website.
- Seamlessly collaborate and approve creative across multiple locations.
- Centralize creative assets, manage metadata and version control of files.
You can learn how IntelligenceBank streamlined marketing processes for Baptist Health by downloading the Case Study here.
Alternatively, if you would like to know how IntelligenceBank DAM can streamline your marketing process, please contact a friendly member of our sales team.